Thursday, May 30, 2013

Games for the Future

Well, it's official. We have broken over 100 pageviews, and we have 1 follower. Thanks for checking my blog out, and I hope you guys will subscribe.

Now, there are a ton of games I want to come out. Seriously, a TON! But these games are probably not going to come out anytime soon. So... I'll put them up anyway.

1.) Ricochet 2- This game was KIND of hinted at by Valve when they were teasing about Half Life 3. Although some people think it was just a codename for the third installment of the Half Life series, I like to think they will release it anyway. Ricochet, for those of you who don't know, was a mod for the original Half Life. It was a multiplayer game similar to Tron, where you shot disks at enemies and tried not to die. It is, to this day, one of my favorite FPS games ever.


2.) Elder Scrolls Chapter 1: Arena Revamped- So, yesterday I said I love retro games, and I still stand by that. However, the control scheme of Arena is the MOST complicated thing ever. You click and drag to walk, and you do the same for combat. There is no way to bind any controls to the keyboard. This game would be amazing if Bethesda got on it soon.


3.) Half Life 3- Obviously.
4.)Portal 3- We already went over this.
5.)Half Life: Opposing Force 2- Half Life: Opposing Force is an offshoot game of Half Life 1. There have been fan made mods for this, but if an official game were to be released, that would be amazing. Then again, lets not hope for too much. (See Half Life 3).


6.)Mario Kart 8- So the 3DS version of Mario Kart is out. Now all we need it the Wii U version. This game is almost definitely in development already, but I still say hurry up!
7.) Elder Scrolls VI- This game won't be out for a while because of Elder Scrolls Online, but I still have high hopes for it!

So, those are the games I want. Comment below about the games you want to see. Don't forget to follow my blog!
--NerdWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment