Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I Live! (In Fear....)

Hi guys! Sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've kind of been busy. I got a new job, and have avidly been trying out new video games. For example, I've recently started a playthrough of a Early Access game on Steam called Sir, You Are Being Hunted. For those of you who don't know about this game, you play as a British man (apparently a key plot point) and are trying to collect around 25 teleport pieces. Unfortunately for you, there are hundreds of steam-punk robots chasing after you carrying shotguns and just being difficult. The game is in early alpha, so it's a little buggy and has a lot of placeholder stuff. But other than that, it's a lot of fun. It was definitely worth the $20 spent. Take a look when you get the chance.
-NerdWorld


No comments:

Post a Comment