Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I've Been Up To: Games

Sorry guys. I've been enjoying my summer just a little too much. I completely spaced the last few days of posting. I figured should tell you all about my gaming so far this summer.

1.) Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga: This is one of my favorite games, and I just recently restarted it. I'll probably do a Favorite Game post about this because it could take me a whole 5 page essay to describe what I enjoy about this game. Those of you who are familiar with this series may not have heard of/ played this game. I assure you it is the best one. I've nearly completed it again, and already I wonder when I can play through it again.

Super Mario Galaxy (1)- I know, another Mario title. I think I'm getting back into the Nintendo kick again. I loved their games since I was little, and I still love them today. The reason I am playing the first Galaxy game is because I never collected all the stars, which unlocks (spoiler alert) Super Luigi Galaxy. I stopped playing the game because I wanted to play the sequel really badly. And  now that I finished the second one, its time for me to finish what I started.

Surgeon Simulator 2013: Completely different from the last 2 games, but still an interesting title. Especially since the Meet the Medic update. In this update, you can play as the Medic from TF2 and perform surgery on the Heavy Weapons Guy. Pretty much follow exactly what the Medic did in the trailer for TF2: Meet the Medic (link here). It's a lot of fun, and I was surprised that Valve even let them do it. Definitely check it out. (Note: the free version online doesn't have the Meet the Medic Update)


So, yeah. That's pretty much the gaming highlights of my summer. I mean, I played a lot of other games, but not to the extent of these three. Leave a comment about what games you've been playing. I will try to post more frequently, so don't forget to follow my blog! Thanks
--NerdWorld

No comments:

Post a Comment